Open Stitch & Spin Sessions
We have several designated social times each month. Check here for the upcoming dates!
- Sunday Stitches: Join us the 1st Sunday of every month for a relaxing afternoon of knitting and crocheting. The next Sunday Stitches will be September 3rd at 1p.
- Open Spin: Bring your wheels and spindles and spend an afternoon with other fiber-obsessed spinners! The next Open Spin will be September 10th at 1p.
- UFO (UnFinished Object) Friday: This knit and crochet night happens the 3rd Friday of the month at 6p. Bring your project, a snack if you'd like, and your favorite beverage. We usually all go in for pizza, so don't forget to bring $5 for that! The next UFO Friday is September 15th at 6p. See you there!
- WIP (Works In Progress) Wednesday: After many requests, we've decided to host a weekday open knit/crochet time. Join us every 4th Wednesday for some midday stitching! The next WIP Wednesday is August 23rd from 11a-2p.
- Skacel Crochet-Along: We'll be meeting twice in August for Mandobug's Crochet-Along! This project isn't a mystery this time, but pieces of the pattern will still be released every week. Make this colorful fall wrap with us!
- WI Sheep & Wool Festival: We're super excited to be vending at the Sheep & Wool Festival in Jefferson this year! The market is open September 8th-10th. We'll be debuting some brand new products at the show and can't wait to see you all there!
- Brooklyn Tweed! We are thrilled to be a flagship store for Brooklyn Tweed yarns. Come see these gorgeous yarns and browse our collection of inspiring patterns.
The Wool & Cotton Company is located at:
5626 Broad St., Greendale, WI, 53129
- Mondays: closed
- Tuesdays: 10a-6p
- Wednesdays: 10a-8p
- Thursdays: 10a-6p
- Fridays: 10a-8p
- Saturdays: 10a-4p
- Sundays: 10a-4p