Season of Giving Contest
Register: Oct. 20th - Nov. 19th; Voting: Nov. 25th - Dec. 2nd
We love the holiday season - especially making just the right gift for that special person on your list. We decided to crank up the fun of gift-making this year by having a contest and a weekly raffle!
All you have to do is make a gift for someone and drop off your finished item by the deadline. We will be displaying your items in the shop and everyone will be voting for their favorites! One amazing prize (worth more than $300!) will be awarded to the maker of the gift that receives the most votes.
We'll also be holding a weekly raffle for the duration of the contest. Stop by the shop regularly to enter your name in the drawing. Check out the rules below and happy gift making!
Season of Giving Contest & Raffle Rules:
- Register for the contest beginning Friday, October 20th -- you’ll receive a form when you purchase your contest yarn/fiber.
- Items may be knitted, crocheted, handspun, woven or felted or any combination of the above.
- Yarn/fiber must be purchased from The Wool and Cotton Co. during the contest period. Spend NO MORE than $40. Reward Membership discount applies.
- Make whatever you want! Embellishments such as beads etc. are encouraged.
- Bring your finished gift item and entry form to the shop no later than November 19th at 4pm. No labels please. Items will be labeled with a safety pin and number for identification.
- Voting will be open to all from November 25th (Small Business Saturday Sale) at 10am through December 2nd (Dickens of a Christmas) at 4pm. One vote per person per day.
- Grand prize winner will be announced Saturday, December 3rd. Gift items can be picked up beginning Tuesday, December 5th.
- Enter the weekly raffle in-store only. Participants can enter their name once per day, Tuesday - Sunday. Weekly raffle prize winners will be drawn on Fridays.