Open Stitch & Spin Sessions
We have several designated social times each month. Check here for the upcoming dates!
- Sunday Stitches: Join us the 1st Sunday of every month for a relaxing afternoon of knitting and crocheting. The next Sunday Stitches will be June 4th at 1p.
- Open Spin: Bring your wheels and spindles and spend an afternoon with other fiber-obsessed spinners! The next Open Spin will be June 11th at 1p.
- UFO (UnFinished Object) Friday: This knit and crochet night happens the 3rd Friday of the month at 6p. Bring your project, a snack if you'd like, and your favorite beverage. We usually all go in for pizza, so don't forget to bring $5 for that! The next UFO Friday is June 16th at 6p. See you there!
- WIP (Works In Progress) Wednesday: After many requests, we've decided to host a weekday open knit/crochet time. Join us every 4th Wednesday for some midday stitching! The next WIP Wednesday is May 24th from 11a-2p.
- Leaves of Grass KAL: If knitting a pi-shawl has always been on your bucket list, join us for this knit along!
- Brooklyn Tweed! We are thrilled to be a flagship store for Brooklyn Tweed yarns. Come see these gorgeous yarns and browse our collection of inspiring patterns.
- NEW Open Knit! We've decided to add a daytime open knit/crochet time to our schedule each month. Ditch the housework, put the errands on hold, or stop by before work for a little social time with your latest project! Our next meeting will be May 24th at 11a.
- Colorwork Series: This popular series takes us on an exploration of the color-knitting traditions of a different region of the world every session. Our next meeting is Sunday, May 21st at 12p and we'll be learning about colorwork in South America!
- World-Wide Knit In Public Day: Come celebrate this day of knitting pride with us on Saturday, June 10th. We will be yarn-bombing the Greendale Library for this day and are looking for volunteers to help. If you're interested, get in touch with us!